The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
"Respect My Authoritei"
11,610 Posts
DoughboysAlty said:
I'm lookin for some true Alty lovers to start a car club.I have seen some wonderful lookin altys and I think we should come together and show the people how we get down! :D
You might want to check out NOPI in a couple of weeks, and try to recruit some of the guys at the show. There are bound to me some Altimas there.

·
UNTOUCHABLE !!!!
319 Posts
i am always down for a meet or a club

·
Registered
437 Posts
Im down for a club.. I just have to get over my minor setback.. check the "This really SUCKS!!!!!" post out to see what Im talking about... Ive been trying to set up a club since I moved down to GA in June from Charlotte NC... I had one up there... A couple of them were suposed to be down here for NOPI this weekend but half of them wrecked their cars just recently.. LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
NOPI Nats went well, I didint see very many Altimas myself but I didint make it all the way around the field, too much sun and beer ya know. Im in the Atlanta area and still stock on my 04 2.5SL but im wanting to get started on her soon.

ss

·
Registered
437 Posts
I didnt see but one Alti on Saturday but the Sunday I saw about 6 inside and a couple more outside. I saw the white convertible 1st Gen Alti at the Atl NOPI show yesterday... I talked to the guy and he is getting a top pattent for the car.. The car is bad ass looking although it has a couple of ruff edges to work out.... He told me that he does not get on here because the negativity that the host on here gave him about his planns for the Convertible mod... Well he did it and made it happen and he said for me to tell the host on here "F-U-C-K YOU ALL" I heard he has been making a lot of shit happen as far as performance Mods for the 1st Gens... I saw 2 of the 4 first gens that he has, talk about an Alti Freak... :cool: Well too bad you guys wont see him on here... Hes also got some good ideas for turbo apps that hes working on now... Anyone needing any info I have a contact # he gave me... Let me know if you want to halla at him...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I walked around and I saw your car sunday but I saw the tag from NC. I talked to one person with a 1st gen. and he gave me his number so I can call him and get the meeting set up.Whenever you guys are ready call me so we all can set up a day like this weekend if possible and a meeting spot.Oh...I know that guy I met him 2 yrs.ago at nopi.I am tired of going to nopi and not seeing a section of Altys there but you know what not next yr..Especially if we develop this club of the best cars nissan has ever built.Did you how lexus had that shit on lock? I want to be bigger than that next yr. so lets get this shit going.

ALTIMAS 4 LIFE

·
The Slow and the Stupid
727 Posts
Count me in. :)

EDIT: Good luck though, cuz several memebers have tried getting just an Atlanta meet together just to have almost no one show up. I personally hope it works tho.

·
Registered
437 Posts
DoughboysAlty said:
I walked around and I saw your car sunday but I saw the tag from NC. I talked to one person with a 1st gen. and he gave me his number so I can call him and get the meeting set up.Whenever you guys are ready call me so we all can set up a day like this weekend if possible and a meeting spot.Oh...I know that guy I met him 2 yrs.ago at nopi.I am tired of going to nopi and not seeing a section of Altys there but you know what not next yr..Especially if we develop this club of the best cars nissan has ever built.Did you how lexus had that shit on lock? I want to be bigger than that next yr. so lets get this shit going.

ALTIMAS 4 LIFE
I like what hes saying^^^ I have not gotten my tags changed yet(Yeah illegal driving)...we do need to get together on this s-h-i-t.. Im tired of going to car shows anf seeing civics, accords, and integras all over the place... Not to mention all the Mugstangs and Lexus's there... You can call me at 770-374-4225(Tem) Lets do the damn thing!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Well I know my boy Charlie would be down too... cause we were looking at starting our own group

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea i counted you in,well I just the news that I that I have to go to Alabama this weekend so if possible we will meet the following weekend.Tem I will call you and we will get things set up.Everyone else call me or Tem to find out where we will be meeting at and what time.I am looking foward building this club up with you guys.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts