The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Turbo S13
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Alex what's up man why don't you reply to my emails.
Please contact me. I hate to bring this to the forum man but it's been 3 weeks at lest let me know what's going on,

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
here we go again. go complain in the dealer review section!!!

·
Turbo S13
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you gays can kiss my ass i called don't you think i called shit shut the %$#@ up you think i like calling long destance across the damn country.

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
IanX12 said:
you gays can kiss my ass i called don't you think i called shit shut the %$#@ up you think i like calling long destance across the damn country.
What did you order?

·
Turbo S13
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really don't want to bring any bs to Alex name because he has always been good to me in the past I have ordered many things from him and have had no problems, what I ordered was not even for me it was for a buddy of mine and not reselling the stuff my friend ask me to order the lights for him because he does not have a credit card, in any case I got the items one of them was broken so I sent it back to Alex and 1/12/03 I sent him emails he sent me replies saying that the replacement was sent out but even if you send it normal mail I don't think it takes a month to get delivered. My buddy keeps asking me were is my stuff and I have been covering for Alex for a whole month. Now it's starting to piss me off, I have noting against Alex, I just want the replacements.

·
Turbo S13
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry if i snaped am just kind of pissed off, but saying stuff like that does not help me at all.

·
The Saga Continues......
3,303 Posts
didn't know u called him. i'm 100% positive that alex and kevin are not tryin to rip u off. i know u don't want to hear this again but ur just gonna have to call him again and ask him to give u a tracking # for the stuff so that u can locate it. that's prolly gonna be the only way to handle this. u could also leave him another email but he might not get back to u for like a week.

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
get a cell phone.......free long distance

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
They just moved locations and did not have internet access for a couple of weeks at least. I'm sure that's why they have not been able to answer emails or post.

·
jdm
482 Posts
well i havent gotten anywhere and its been over 4 or 5 months for me, i got some bunk reverse indeglo's that look like they were used from e-bay that dont even work at all, and they were not the ones advertised, and dont fit my trip or odo... i also got sent the wrong shifter.. i got silver instead of brushed and silver is ugly... i havent been able to get in touch with alex, but kevin prettymuch told me to deal with it!! **** that... sorry alex if you knew not of this but you should hire some people that care....

·
rasta man
1,174 Posts
damn.. well i dont know alex and this is the firts time that i am hearinfg some bad stuff about him but you guys need to lay off let this guy deal with alex cuz it really sucks to get ripped off or even to feel like you are being ripped off. T hat is why i am so scared of getting stuff from people here now... but hey man i hope you get in contact with hime and maybe he will hook you up with a discount.

·
Turbo S13
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well to lay all bad matters between me and Alex I got the lights today am glad for that and my apologies to him but it still took a month for me to get replacements.

Alex is a good guy and has always been good to me.

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
glad things worked out. how about deleting the thread :D

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
alex=good
He tries the best he can and unlike other vendors he is very passionate about the products he sells. He is very involved at this website and he is viewed not just as a salesman but as a cool guy to shoot the shit with. I''ve said it before, I will continue to give the guy my money, I trust his service and his products. But at the same time he in only one man and human as well. Cut the guy some slack.

·
jdm
482 Posts
i am not bashing alex or his service, i am only saying that it is worthless trying to deal with anyone but him, i wish it was him that i brought my problems to but it was kevin instead, he is the only one i can ever get in touch with.. and he seems to not care a damn about the wrong and damaged products i got... no harm to alex is intended, i have dealt with him directly before with no problem... oh well, just my .02

1 - 20 of 21 Posts