The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If drop 1.5" or more I would highly recommend the Ingalls Engineering Camber Bolts. You can get them for about $25.
where can i get from? i am in canada...how muhc to install? do u recomend installing regardless if i get camber? even if its 1 inch drop and u get camber kit its not a bad thing to do is it? recomend for front and rear?

·
Registered
315 Posts
I know this is a really old post but maybe someone will see it in the new posts section. How many bolts do you need to do the front end? Is it one per corner or two?

·
Slo and Low
1,053 Posts
well that depends on the camber bolts you use. the eibach use 2 per strut for more then 1.5 deg i think. I have the eibachs and used one on the top of the strut for the sportlines and im fine.

·
Click here
615 Posts
Any of you guys use camber kits for the Eibach Prokit?? I just installed them yesterday... Velicos says his have been fine for about a year now! Just wondering if anyone else has had problems..

·
NISSAN PARTS TECH.
2,196 Posts
since you guys are saying this i might get the front chamber kit, but when i went to get my car aligned, they aligned it to pretty much factory specs. im on the prokit, but it sits lower than the sportlines in my car :dunno:. ive got about a 2.5 inch drop in front compared to a stock car.

·
Registered
315 Posts
My rear sure did. will camber bolts on the front fix the problem with tread wear in the rear? I called tire rack to order a pair and the guy on the phone said that you only need one per corner. I dont know if he even knew what i was talking about. So take that at face value.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts