The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on tein h, but wanna go lower on front with tein s, do I have to put camber kit(bolts) for strut and how many 2 or 4, or it could be adjusted with stock bolts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Camber kits include four bolts (2 front and 2 rear). I use Eibach's kit which I found for a pretty good price. After I lowered my car this was the only way I could get a proper alignment ( I am on springs not coils).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not touching my rear springs camber there is fine, 2 bolts on each front strut which adjusting Ur camber do I need to get aftermarket with 2" drop, eibach springs 1" drop I belive same as tein h, I'm pritty sure I will get some negotive camber on front with tein s, question is do I need 2 bolts(1 on each side) or all 4 camber bolts ?
Ppl with 2" drop help !!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
question is do I need 2 bolts(1 on each side) or all 4 camber bolts ?
Ppl with 2" drop help !!!!
Well, my car is on H&R springs and the drop was dramatic, front and rear. At the beginning I was not aware of the camber bolts and what they really do. That said, the first time I did wheel alignment (right after the springs installation) the car had some negative camber in the front and rear. Later on I ran into the Eibach's kit and start a research. It turned out that many Altima owners had reviewed the product among other makes and models as well. Then I researched the kit deeper and with everything I read was positive and recommended. Front and rear bolts total $80 and the installation was pretty quick and inexpensive too. I do alignment every 6 months or so. After the bolts installed I was due for alignment again. The results were everything in the green! No more camber whatsoever. In my opinion, this is a must have if you decide to lower the car. I may even try to find the alignment sheet and post it, so you can see for yourself.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man that will help I will defenetly buy them, how many bolts of front strut you put 1 on each ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts