The Nissan Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a sub and a amp and all of the wires and stuff, but how in the world can i plug up my amp to the cd player, people tell me to splice the back speaker wire but in the 93's, there are 2 amps to the front and back speakers, and i can't splice a amplified line, nor can i find the wire running to the amp, and i can't seem to get the remote(antenna) plugged in correctly. can any body give me some advice

·
Registered
1 Posts
Use a PAC adapter

Wires going inot the amp are low level input. Wires coming out of the am are high level output. Find the High level output wires and use a 10:1 reducer or a Pac adapter. This has wires on one side and RCA plugs on the other. Connect the wires to a high level wire line and then just connect the rca's to your amp.

·
NO LIFE POSTER
252 Posts
TL said:
Yup, if your amp doesn't have hi-level inputs you'll need a line output converter..
get a line output converter, much easier. A good one will cost around 20.00. Also there is less distortation with the line converter.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got one of those line converter thingies, but i just can not find the wires to splice with

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
then i have one last question, where is the antenna wire(for the remote plugin on the amp)i think it is the black thick wire running behind the rear seats but i'm not sure

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.