The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently started looking in to upgrading my exhaust to get a little more power and being that it's still relatively low I thought itd be a great start after wheels and suspension but I came across the diameter calculator and without knowing the displacement I'm kinda stuck until i can figure it out any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2019 Sentra S 6mt
11 Posts
1.8 liters equal 1800 cubic centimeters.... Or 109.8 cubic inches. That's displacement, what diameter are you looking for? I'd like to put exhaust on my 2019, but I haven't seen anything for it yet, let me know what works for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
So as far as it goes 109 being displacement and the smallest thing on the list being 150 the best course of action would probably be having a local shop make you a 2 inch diameter and have a dual exhaust fabricated with as little turns and bends as possible so it doesn't restrict exhaust flow and then some exhaust tips or maybe have a nismo exhaust put on if it's still under warranty from what nissan has told me as long as it's a nissan part put on by Nissan and if it's from the catalytic back it wont mess up your warranty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts