The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Saga Continues......
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinkin about buying a clarion system from him. Just wondering if anyone here knows him and can vouch for him. It's alot of loot and i just wanna make sure its all legit. No offense to him. Just wanna be safe. He's from WI. Any input would be appreciated. Thanx guyx ~ ed

·
X-Mod
6,471 Posts
I am sure that you will have zero problems dealing with him. I only had the pleasure of meeting him once, but he left me with a very good impression and I wouldn't hesitate to send him any amount of money for any part.

·
The Saga Continues......
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx alot altimat. if a mod will vouch for ya, you're ok in my book. thanx again. ~ ed

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts
Stillen23 said:
I'm thinkin about buying a clarion system from him. Just wondering if anyone here knows him and can vouch for him. It's alot of loot and i just wanna make sure its all legit. No offense to him. Just wanna be safe. He's from WI. Any input would be appreciated. Thanx guyx ~ ed

He is awesome!

I live in Canada and he shipped me the header very fast with no issues. Product looked brand new as described.

Highly recommended. There is already a positive feedback you can refer to in the Vendor Review Forum as well.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Alty2k1 is a damn thief

J/p dudes straight as hell, very cool and he can def. be trusted....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Highly Recommend

I'll vouch for him. You'll have no problems dealing with him. Great guy to deal with. A+++.

Have I said enough positive things yet?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts