The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Altima 2.5l SV
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can I get my Altima to be faster ? Any suggestions? What do I need and what parts are compatible to do so, thanks

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Drop it off a cliff, I guarantee it will go MUCH faster........................seriously, if it has a CVT trans then that is the worst thing you can do, they break fast enough like they are.

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Altima 2.5l SV
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Drop it off a cliff, I guarantee it will go MUCH faster........................seriously, if it has a CVT trans then that is the worst thing you can do, they break fast enough like they are.
Lol I figured but I wanted to see if there was something I could do besides that. I know there is a way

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
You posted your question in a section of this forum called Engine Performance 2013-2018, which is the appropriate forum section. Your question is a valid one, and is asked on a regular basis...hence this section.

Here is what confuses me. As of now this section has 2 pages of questions and answers (correct and incorrect) related to Engine Performance.

Are you so busy that you can't take the time to look through and read the questions and responses? I am guessing that you could find and read the ones that pertain to you in less than an hours time.

Let me know if I can assist you in your quest for a faster 2.5, you are not alone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts