The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Nissan Altima s 2.5 l. The car activated limp mode about a week ago when that happened I changed the catalytic converter and it seemed to work. Well 7 Days later say give or take a few limp mode was activated again I drove the car 18 miles there and noticed it would not turn off so then I drove it 18 miles back while I was sitting there something happened and I felt like a jerk say in the motor transmission jerk somewhere but the car turned off when I drove the car the next day it was fine right now today limp mode was activated again this time I noticed that when I went in the gas station and I left my car running when I came back out limp mode had came on I could not reset it because the car wouldn't turn off so I drove at 18 miles there 18 miles back the car turned off when I started it back it activated it mode again when I got it home it wouldn't go off so then the battery was disconnected so the car would go off. Now when I turn the car well tried to turn the car back on or start it after I hook the battery cables back up the key fob will not work it says no key detected and the car will not start at all I have no clue as to what to do I have two small children at home one being a newborn baby I have got to be able to drive especially since I just bought this car not even 60 days ago can someone please give me some insight on what I could do to get the car to reset out of limp mode and to reactivate my key fob so I can get my car to come back on

1 - 2 of 2 Posts