·
they call me the butcher
1,975 Posts
no u will lose hp by that

·
Registered
113 Posts
zEk-sss said:
Yea I was gonna get that but Harry sold me his old flex capacitor when he got a his new one
Oh....ok, so this is the part that I heard you need to use your car for time travel! :rolleyes:

Kevin

·
Registered
113 Posts
2002Altima said:
You are all old school! When you going to get a Mr. Fusion?

Damn, I am old school....glad I saw your post cause I was about to get a Mr. Fission! :eek:

Kevin

·
Official Troll
2,695 Posts
hahahahahaha :D

·
*Honorary Member* the dream!!!
84 Posts
I saw a infomercial on this thing, it's so much bullshit that it's not even bullshit, it's chicken shit...how the hell the gonna gaurantee a 0-35% hp increase??? yes "0" to 35percent

·
$ make my Engine go Round
487 Posts
LOL 0 to 35% hehe what the frig kinda guarantee is that?
Well it might not even work at all hehe worthless product

·
Registered
884 Posts
Just thinking about that Mr. Fusion. How bad ass would it be to make one of those with a magnet on the bottom and whoop it out if you are going to race someone, stick it to your trunk and start shreading garbage in it!! Then be all serious and say, "Ok... Now I'm ready to race." HAHAHA!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
ILXLR8B4U said:
Not likely in the altima, since the intake runners of the 3.5 are already 2 stage. I agree with the gentleman who said you'll lose hp that way. reason being, that gadget will interfere with the design of the Nissan intake system. The runers are dual length, so at lower RPM, they resonate at the same approximate frequency as the opening/closing of the intake valves. This gives the air going into the cylinders a pulsating effect, increasing the density of the air in the cylinder, in effect, almost like supercharging. at higher RPM'S , the longer intake runners are bypassed giving a higher airflow rate into the cylinder so the engine can breathe better. net result ... FASSSSTTTTTT!!!!

·
Remember Me?
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Re: Can this really work?

Redbird99 said:

Not likely in the altima, since the intake runners of the 3.5 are already 2 stage. I agree with the gentleman who said you'll lose hp that way. reason being, that gadget will interfere with the design of the Nissan intake system. The runers are dual length, so at lower RPM, they resonate at the same approximate frequency as the opening/closing of the intake valves. This gives the air going into the cylinders a pulsating effect, increasing the density of the air in the cylinder, in effect, almost like supercharging. at higher RPM'S , the longer intake runners are bypassed giving a higher airflow rate into the cylinder so the engine can breathe better. net result ... FASSSSTTTTTT!!!!
Thank you ......for a real answer.....what kind of forced induction is recommended for the 3.5....turbo or SC...?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Can this really work?

ILXLR8B4U said:

Thank you ......for a real answer.....what kind of forced induction is recommended for the 3.5....turbo or SC...?
I would think that would be user preference. Either way, you're gonna have to drop the compression ratio. I think the Skyline comes in 2 versions, an 8 and a turbo 3.5. hmmmm .... Wonder if anyone knows someone at Nissan who can hook us up ... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts