The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
C's get degrees.
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My roomate did. And if anyone remembers my "owned" pic, this is the same kid that got my ex-girlfriends name tattooed on his ass - just because she paid for it.

Oh yes, this is a brand new Costco sized bottle of Tabasco. 12oz - 1 full soda can. Absolutely amazing.

If anyone can help me wth a mirror for this vid it would be appreciated. I dont have too much bandwidth on my site. Thanks.

http://www.templates.double-apex.com/bk/tabasco.html

·
Banned
45 Posts
My father could do it. I can do it, and my brother can do it. It does; however, make me throw up more than half the time. It's been a while, but I used to get my bar tabs paid for by betting people I could do it.

·
C's get degrees.
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bullshit, this kid is pretty tough and he was twitching and his entire body was red for over 45 minutes. You DO NOT and CAN NOT do this without puking.

·
Banned
45 Posts
CerealKiller said:
Bullshit, this kid is pretty tough and he was twitching and his entire body was red for over 45 minutes. You DO NOT and CAN NOT do this without puking.
the ability to eat salty, spicy, and acidic food has nothing to do with toughness. I can eat a habenero in one bite and i won a jalepeno eating contest by eating 45 jalepenos. Tabasco isn't even spicy, it's salty and acidic. The reason it makes a person vomit is because their body can't process the amount of sodium they just digested.

·
C's get degrees.
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow darvocet. your the man. I hope you sense the sarcasm.

I posted videos until I see yours I'm raising the bullshit flag.

·
Banned
45 Posts
CerealKiller said:
Wow darvocet. your the man. I hope you sense the sarcasm.

I posted videos until I see yours I'm raising the bullshit flag.
Good for you.

Its you're by the way.

And honestly, I'm still trying to figure out why being able to eat something spicy makes you tough. My father is a skinny little old wop and he eats habeneros like they are the cure. You realize that people's taste buds very, people's PH levels are different, etc, and all these factors play into it?

·
Banned
45 Posts
Do you really think he's the first person to think of drinking a bottle of hot sauce? My father as well as many of his friends did it in the navy in the 60s...

·
Registered
178 Posts
descartes said:
Do you really think he's the first person to think of drinking a bottle of hot sauce? My father as well as many of his friends did it in the navy in the 60s...
Nowhere does he state that his roommate was the first to do this, Peeknuckles.

·
Steelie Crew Member #001
1,106 Posts
holy shit 500 000 scoville's!! damn man.. that shit too much for me.. I'm good spicy shit but that just HAWT!
I tried Red Thai peppers that are about 80k scoviles and that was pretty damn hot, I could do more, but 500 000 no way I can do that...

:bigup: to anyone who can even eat a Habenero or red thai for that matter...

·
Banned
45 Posts
I'm not even trying to be a dick to you CerealKiller I've always thought you were a cool enough kid from your posts. You asked a question I gave you an answer, sorry the answer wasn't the one you had hoped for. I just had lunch at fuddruckers and probably at a good 50-75 sliced jalepenos on my buffalo chicken sandwhich. and was stuffing more of them into my mouth as i ate my french fries. I put hot sauce on everything, so much, in fact, that I've resorted to filling a spray bottle with cholula so I can just squirt it on my plate and cover everything at once.

The most habeneros I've eaten at a sitting were two with a steak and potato dinner. I was eating slices of one with bites of the steak and someone bet me fifty bucks to just pop a whole one in my mouth. I didn't puke, but jebus christ was it hot. Your boy's mistake was drinking water. You are supposed to either eat an orange or lemon or lime, something with a high citrus acid content as it counter acts the spice.

·
Banned
45 Posts
bulletproof said:
holy shit 500 000 scoville's!! damn man.. that shit too much for me.. I'm good spicy shit but that just HAWT!
I tried Red Thai peppers that are about 80k scoviles and that was pretty damn hot, I could do more, but 500 000 no way I can do that...

:bigup: to anyone who can even eat a Habenero or red thai for that matter...
the directions say to put one drop in a pot of chili. we collected a pot and played "who can eat more" where we bet who could eat the most drops. If you said you could eat a number and you threw up w/in five minutes you had to match the pot and it kept going. I won 100 bucks by eating ten drops and not puking for five minutes. I did puke later that day and about a month or so later was when they found the bleeding ulcer I used to have. It's gone now, thank god.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts