The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
White Boy
1,225 Posts
ya i could go for school bein closed for a day or two...that be pretty nice...of course the snow would be a bitch but i can live with it

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
the fact is we've lost our canadian stereotype
this sucks
yeah no more snow days too for school, man those were the days
back in 93-94
oh dear god

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
dude, we got enough snow this winter. besides, the school I work at doesn't close. being downtown sucks since that's where the plows hit first and the ttc is usually running. all of us teachers have to try and make it in, then like an hour later they close the school. :rolleyes:

·
live life a day at a time
479 Posts
you'd better thank god you don't live in Nfld...they had three lakes over flow, freeze and ppl have had to move out of their homes.....i'd rather have a sh*t load of snow and still be in my house instead of living with relatives or in a hotel

·
live life a day at a time
479 Posts
yes i did.... before i was "assassin's girl" now i'm Guilty Mind :)

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
apparently not

ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
I thought so, but I've been in and out a lot. When I miss a day or two, I don't bother checking back further. Me=lazy!

·
FORZA ITALIA
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wtv, just, maybe a foot or two, thats all I ask for, My house is stocked up on food, wood for fireplace, and i'm sure I can keep busy for 2 days, so, SNOW ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
White Boy
1,225 Posts
we got a lil snow in hamilton yesterday but started at the wrong time so schools werent closed :(..hopefully some more comes soon

it always seems to come either on weekends or holidays...never when it can cancel school

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
lil_z_33 said:
screw the snow...i've had enuff of my car looking like shit cuz of the salt...i want spring to come now!!!
At least your car ain't black! The moment I get the car back on the road after a wash, it's dirty again!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
coach said:
At least your car ain't black! The moment I get the car back on the road after a wash, it's dirty again!
in deed, snow blows and i got owned by a truck

this is taken in the insurence claim center

1 - 20 of 22 Posts