Nissan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need help stopping the rattle. what all has rattled on your car? i want to dynamat my whole truck but if there is any other way then please share the knowledge. how do i make the latch close tighter?

·
Singing Crack Rabbit
95 Posts
Do a search! :D

Didn't work? Oops. You must have done it wrong. :D

Did you try taping up the trunk latch and putting some dynamat/sponge/something behind your rear license plate?

·
ItalianStallion
722 Posts
to stop on of the main rattles in the latch. take off the entire trunk lock and wrap it in electrical tape(not too much but just one good layer to prevent metal to metal contacts) to get the latch out open the trunk, pull the L - shaped metal bar away from the latch and the it just pops right out. installation is the reverse of removal. took me 5 min. helped significantly(but there are still other rattles)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Aside from my trunk lid and license plate/frame, I have rattling coming from my rear bumper and my side view mirrors. Any ideas on how to deaden the rattles? I think I remember someone posting something regarding the bumper, could someone explain where exactly on the bumper the rattle may be coming from and how to remedy the problem? Anybody else have rattling side view mirrors? Also, my rear view mirror keeps rattling out of place, any ideas on how to keep it firmly in position?

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
damn u broke ur spoiler twice!?? lol i've broken mine once, and i got that a different wing which rattles more. anyways it sux having a broke ass wing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
SPL Hertz
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing