The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ItalianStallion
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got the new car and driver and there's a two page article on the new alty. i want one and they are relatively cheap too(still too much fo me though)

·
Moderated
853 Posts
not C&D but in Motortrend...

motortrend says the price range will be between 23,500-27,000 which i kind of doubt I seriously think that the new altima fully loaded will be less than the GXE 5spd Maxima which is 25,239..
I think a fully loaded Altima will come in at around 24,950.. nissan wants to make sure that there is a difference in market between the two cars.. right now a fully loaded alty comes in at 23,531 so the difference in price is about $1500, which sound about right for an upgrade from a 4-cyl to a 6-cyl

·
Registered
245 Posts
QUOTE]What prices did they say? is it the same thing like before? anywhere between 18,000-26,000?[/QUOTE]

I believe it was about that much.. I read the article myself and they had nothing but good things to say about the Alty.. I will be looking for a new car in the next year or so and the new Alty is looking better and better as an option.. I am probably going to opt for the 4 cylinder with all the options (I don't remember the trim right now) and after taxes/license I am thinking it will be around 23,000, still reasonable

·
*Horny Member*
743 Posts
I'll scan it, hold on...

·
8,809 Posts
Can't wait till this shit comes out, I want one so fucking bad...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts