The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know that there are tons of people with many different setups out there in the car modification world... and you all can agree with me that the truth of it all is that once you're in for the first time... you can't ever get out.

It's the most addicting thing in the world: Car Audio/Multimedia

Whether it be you're going for SPL or Sound Quality - if you listen to rap, rock, country... or even opera... it just seems that going back to the "regular" more stock setup just isn't possible.

I've gone from single setups to dual subs, but always stuck with 12's (for whatever reason.... no discrimination between the sizes) It seems that when you first get into car audio (especially at younger ages) you want the bass to be as strong as possible, but as time goes by you realize that there's much more to the process than just that. After going through new head units, new component speakers, lightning caps, different gauge wires, amps, subs.... there's just no end of the things you can always change to get that edge that makes a difference to no one else but you.

I just wanted to say to everyone that I think the systems that I've come across on this site are just great... so much time and money thrown into the different setups can make some people cringe... but it just shows people like me that we aren't making "mistakes" (as everyone says) about spending money on car audio/modification... it just pushes each and everyone of us further to compete with that imaginary system in our minds that we may never reach.

Here are some pics of my ever changing system over the past year... I've had different setups with different placement of my amps and subs in different enclosures, but none that I have record of in the form of pictures. Thanks for taking the time to read over my post. Take care.

-Simans82-

Below are the pictures of the system I currently have in my car. It's unifinished... (VERY unfinished) but I figured I'd post the most recent pics I had.

·
ItalianStallion
325 Posts
Simans82 said:

I've gone from single setups to dual subs, but always stuck with 12's (for whatever reason.... no discrimination between the sizes) It seems that when you first get into car audio (especially at younger ages) you want the bass to be as strong as possible, but as time goes by you realize that there's much more to the process than just that. After going through new head units, new component speakers, lightning caps, different gauge wires, amps, subs.... there's just no end of the things you can always change to get that edge that makes a difference to no one else but you.

sotrue sotrue sotrue

·
Respect It or Check It!!!
77 Posts
Preach on, preach on! Praise the amp:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts