The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
u might hav read in general that my car had stopped

i hav no one to blame but myself....
i shoulda gotten it towed the next morning after it broke down instead of waiting
but i didn't want to depend on my mom to do it...
wat pisses me off is that the crackehead (i can tell) tore up my center bezel n the front of my CD player (stock NISSAN) trying to get it out (yep, it's still there and it actually came on though none of the buttons work)
they took my RAZO shift knob (i can imagine them tryin' to sell it to some RICE boy) most of my wrenches n screwdrivers ( u'd think they coulda used them to take out a handful of screws and get my CD player out)
the thing that really irks me is they dented the top of my passenger side door tryin to throw a piece of broken cement through the window...
IDIOTS!!!!!
u can break a window with a nickel....
fools could at least aim right...

my disposable camera n CDs are gone too
i'm pissed about the camera 'cause it had pics of me taking my lil' cuz to the Auto show, n pics of my friends from Cali (showin' off the assets too :( )
oh well, live n learn...

cliff notes: crack heads break into my car, dent door :rolleyes: , break CD player in attempt to still it (stock CD player), and most valuable thing taken is rice boy's dream shift knob....

·
Banned
4 Posts
That sucks big time. I hate thieves. Twofaze, there is probably no chance you are going to catch these assholes, right? That makes it suck even more. I really hope they get caught the next time they **** with someone else's property

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's kool..
i'm not really mad, just can't believe they dented the door..
ripped up part of center dash, but didn't get the CD player out...
n the pics that were yet to be developed...

R

·
0 Posts
sorry, man. sucks when that happens (as you must obviously know all too well).

·
Registered
717 Posts
Sorry that happened especially the camera...
Somethings can be replaced but pictures cannot be. I got my camera stolen before and i had some pics i wanted...

Hope they lose a leg or something...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts