The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
OLD??? Who's OLD??? MEEE?
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my passenger side window broken last night. Bastards took about 30 bucks in change from my center console(There goes my meter money), 3 packs of air fresheners(not sold in the states, bought them in China) If i see any Bastards use them, I will whoop some ass, a empty chinese music cd case(WHY???), my Oakley Shades (BASTARDS!!!!) and some other small stuff that i don't remember what it was.

I am surprised they didn't take my EZ-Pass or my CD's. THose IDIOTS didn't even take $2.25 in quarters in my coin holder. And my trunk was untouched. Man, that is what pissed my off. If you break my window, please take EVERYTHING!!!!! BASTARDS!!!!!

Anyhow, just had my window replaced at the Junkyards by SHea Stadium for $80 bucks. Not bad............

Just had to vent:angry4:

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
daaaamn wtf was the point of that shit? they didnt really even take anything worth taking. fuckin haters :mad:

sorry bro, glad they didnt take ur whole car.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
The oakley glasses are worth something, but air fresheners? :/

·
Underachieving Genius
1,254 Posts
air freshners? maybe the thiefs had some bad BO? that sucks though. they won't take the EZPass cause it can be traced.

2 yrs ago, someone broke into my car n took my airbags, hands-free device, cd's (but left the cd in the player n the cd in the dash), and my freaking inspection sticker! they left the ezpass.

i mean, who steals an inspection sticker?

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
jewce said:
i mean, who steals an inspection sticker?
A car that will fail inspection, so they took your sticker and just slapped it on their car.

·
EL COME TOTO!!!
962 Posts
they broke into my car once and took all my CD's (ova 80) and my sony xplod 880 watt amp, plust my bookbag full of books which hurt me da most cause i had to be goin up to teachers tellin them wat happened and them lookin at me and not giving a fuk :(

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
i had my system stolen at the movies in ronkonkoma last month, well over 1000$ they broke my rainguard and my wood dash and driver side window.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts