The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
14,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

On my quest to find an area to move to, i am gathering info and just trying to figure out where my best option(s) woudl be...

So, how much would you guys guesstimate insurance would be for a 98 alty (142k on her), 23 y/o with no tickets/accidents in the past 5 years?

Yes, i know i could call the insurance company and ask, but i rather ask you guys first (and because i'm wayyy too lazy to look up car insurance offices in AZ, lol)

Thanks! :cool:

·
14,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$300 per half year?!?!?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
How old are you?

Man, this once again proves i need to get out of this area asap, lol.

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
u are gonna melt in az, chris.

·
enjoy
2,307 Posts
well im 19, 1 minor ticket*,full coverage,and it went from $120 a month to $150 but its better than paying $300!!

*i got pulled over (again) on Monday-labor day- and I was speeding past a cop**i was in a hurry** and she pulled me over and gave me a ticket for some bullshit ticket thats called waste of resources(?) llike$25
but thats pretty much it

·
14,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chia, lol... i know :D

All of your insurance costs are cheaper than my current one, so anything will be better. I figure, it can't be more than $2400/yr for me as long as i stay out of trouble.

Thanks for the help and info! I really appreiciate it! :)

·
14,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think anyplace will be cheaper than here around nyc. They rape me pretty badly here :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts