The car is ALOST done. The cold and wet weather recently delayed things by at least 2 weeks. We decided to go ahead and mold the whole kit so that took longer as well. There were a few rough spots in the doors that we were able to barely see once we sprayed one of the final primers so we had to go back over that. Might be able to spray the color and clear on this weekend depending on how cold or warm it is. There are a few minor things that need to be done like putting all the door panels back on, putting all the trunk trim back on, repainting the windshield wipers black, painting the STB ends black, possibly repainting the valve cover, and getting a new exhaust with a bigger tip to fit the iBi2 muffler hole a little better and to extend it so that it sticks out past the bumper a little. Right now the tip of the muffler sits back from the back bumper by about 2-3" so you can almost not see it. Othere things are to repaint the calipers and drums, put the 18'z back on and get the car aligned b/c we went ahead and did the torn CV on it. We are thinking of going to coilovers but possibly just in the front to raise it up to at least be able to get into our driveway Drive around daily with them up a pretty good ways then slam it for shows or hanging out. The rear sits low enough with just the springs. Eyelids should be on there way as soon as Jeff can send them. We went with style "C" to keep the front looking kinda crazy. That's all for now.