The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car is ALOST done. The cold and wet weather recently delayed things by at least 2 weeks. We decided to go ahead and mold the whole kit so that took longer as well. There were a few rough spots in the doors that we were able to barely see once we sprayed one of the final primers so we had to go back over that. Might be able to spray the color and clear on this weekend depending on how cold or warm it is. There are a few minor things that need to be done like putting all the door panels back on, putting all the trunk trim back on, repainting the windshield wipers black, painting the STB ends black, possibly repainting the valve cover, and getting a new exhaust with a bigger tip to fit the iBi2 muffler hole a little better and to extend it so that it sticks out past the bumper a little. Right now the tip of the muffler sits back from the back bumper by about 2-3" so you can almost not see it. Othere things are to repaint the calipers and drums, put the 18'z back on and get the car aligned b/c we went ahead and did the torn CV on it. We are thinking of going to coilovers but possibly just in the front to raise it up to at least be able to get into our driveway :) Drive around daily with them up a pretty good ways then slam it for shows or hanging out. The rear sits low enough with just the springs. Eyelids should be on there way as soon as Jeff can send them. We went with style "C" to keep the front looking kinda crazy. That's all for now.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Coilovers usually lead to alignment problems.Especially if you are always adjusting them.I would stick with the springs.:)
Glad to hear yall are almost finished.Sorry about not getting back to you on the windshield piece.Shit has been hectic lately.:)

·
TA boi
443 Posts
I understand your decision to get coilovers because I ordered my coilovers and they should be here this Friday. I tried putting on my JT kit on with my regular 2 inch drop and the front is way too low. It ended up being about 1.5 inches from the ground to the bottom of my front kit. I had to take it off. My car has been under construction for awhile because of school and moving and stuff but hopefully I'll be back and about again. I'll see you guys soon. Can't wait to see your ride AV!

·
t e x a s
504 Posts
Team Adrenalin? Some guys I know from pville were talking madd shit about TA
like they are the biggest joke and shit

Wait now that I checked out your site they said your car was one of the more decent ones. This was a while ago anyway, the one guy mitch not that many ppl like him anyway, he had a pretty nice 94 teg ls, but he just sold it, he pushes and 89 accord now :lol:

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like good weather this weekend at least on Saturday or Sunday. *fingers crossed*

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
can't wait to see it, Vixen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts