The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
nice grill, where is the rest of my money for it?
and don't be like oh well, I need a couple of days. (for all of the people who will post use a PM, the last time I did, he reposnded once, then never again, and never returned e-mails...like 40 of them:rolleyes:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx! Some changes will be made to the exterior over the winter. No body mods though. Ive already shaved doors and gas door. I refuse to mold the kit because of the suspension. Carbon fiber or airbrushin is soon to come!(not sure which yet)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
808altima, the color is different thats why I picked it. Similiar to stock color but harder to tell if gold or silver. Every picture looks different. There is also a pearl in the clearcoat.

·
altimember
860 Posts
dude, u still got the hack shack cylinders in there? how's it running? still can't tuck the fronts yet? u use it for daily driving or just for show? nice color though, i see u got it repainted from last time.

lester.

·
22,052 Posts
Dude, the bags look good and all, but you really need to get some bigger rims, they look lost in those fenders....and I am not trying to be that guy, but I hate the color. Looks like the stock Beige, which is by far my least favorite Altima color. Since you got it repainted, why not go with a less stock looking color?

The gas filler is in the trunk. He's got a really nice trunk setup.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Nice pics bro, it's about time you got some online so I can show some of my buddy's your ride. By the way this is Jarod's buddy Jared. Hopefully the weather will clear up and I'll see you guys at the meeting tonight.

·
altimember
860 Posts
altimatic GT-R said:
first off where do you put gas in at? and second are those bags or cylinders or what and have you had any problems?

he has hack shack air cylinders, at least from when i last saw it.

lester.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The back are cylinders and the front are KYB bag overs. Im considering airbrushing the whole car over the winter but I do like the color alot. The color keeps the car lookin classy. The gas goes in the trunk. That is where I had the pipe relocated to. I wish I could put bigger wheels on the car but I cant because of the back end. (Not enough room). Because I wanted to go as low as possible Going up real high in the back with cylinders is impossible. The car right now actually lays frame in the front and back. Bigger rims would not allow me to accomplish this. As far as problems go with the air ride, yes I have had a few. I have had to replace the computer, the switch box and a valve. Thank god it is not my daily driver. Only show. Next season I wont even be driving the car. Time for trailoring it.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.