1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,151 Posts
No.

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,151 Posts
...well with enough time and money...anything is possible, but I don't think that's what you want to do.

You should look at the wide variet of aftermarket Android based units available for your vehicle...Amazon is a good start. At least that way you'd but tech that's only a year or two old in, instead of something so old it's never heard of Android Auto or CarPlay.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...well with enough time and money...anything is possible, but I don't think that's what you want to do.

You should look at the wide variet of aftermarket Android based units available for your vehicle...Amazon is a good start. At least that way you'd but tech that's only a year or two old in, instead of something so old it's never heard of Android Auto or CarPlay.
Is it a wiring issue or a size issue? The person I'd be setting it up for is not concerned about Apple Carplay or Android Auto, or having anything contemporary for that matter. The aux port on their radio no longer works and the one that was from the Sentra does work.
They merely want an aux option again is all and I wouldn't charge them for my old radio if it could work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts