The Nissan Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
My car is bone stock...
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everything looks OK. I took the car into the shop the other day and they checked it on the computer, the code 21 came up? Anyhow, I had the ignition coil from before and next to the 21 on the screen it said ignition, so I figured that was it. Could it be the distributor housing?

·
Nipponese
5,860 Posts
OK you're right, 21 or 0201 is a error code for ignition signal circuit according to the factory service manual. Check items include; Harness or connectors, Power transistor unit, Camshaft position sensor, and Camshaft position sensor circuit.

BTW, thanks SLCentral.:D

·
My car is bone stock...
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oringinally posted by poisonfist
OK you're right, 21 or 0201 is a error code for ignition signal circuit according to the factory service manual. Check items include; Harness or connectors, Power transistor unit, Camshaft position sensor, and Camshaft position sensor circuit.
Thanks for the help...My bf put the coil in, so I have no clue where to start looking for those parts you just mentioned. Is it near the coil? :p

·
Registered
408 Posts
SOmething like this just happened to me just a couple of weeks ago. I put in a fuel injector and system cleaner and drove it around a bit. The next time I drove it again the car had less of a problem reving. I bought it from R&S Strauss for $2.50 with a $2.00 rebate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.