The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know they are coming out with a carbon fiber preditor hood....Does anyone know the release date on it and how much its gonna cost.

·
founding father
3,241 Posts
they've been working on it for over 2 years...so no one really knows

·
Banned
117 Posts
All those carbon hoods look like the car has been in the wreck and the owner didn't have money to paint it...

Stupid mod...

·
R.I.P. 97 Altima :(
616 Posts
inoplanetyanin said:
All those carbon hoods look like the car has been in the wreck and the owner didn't have money to paint it...

Stupid mod...
Do you ever have anything nice to say. Do you not understand the function of a carbon fiber hood. You must be a hater cuz thats all you do. We get it all ready, YOU DONT LIKE ALTIMAS. YOU DONT LIKE NISSANS. DRIVE SUMTHING ELSE. Peepz is gettin tired of your negative comments.

·
big memeber
315 Posts
he doesnt like anything but his mom so he should maybe hop on her and drive her around

·
Registered
176 Posts
this message is for inoplanetyanin. whats your problem man since u been here you've been nothing but putting your negative thoughs on the forum. yo i dont think u know shit about cars so a matter of fact your a little bitch with a lot of lips....

·
big memeber
315 Posts
i guess what i said was a lil low but guess what it is ok i talked to his mom and she said she would let him ride whenever

1 - 10 of 10 Posts