The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SORRY...the trunk will no longer be made...and no groupbuy will b started...

complication between several parties has ended this...

Ok...i've talked to GTP...

They said they can do the trunk, but there is an initial groupbuy of 7 pre-paid and then it can be a go. They say that the initial group price should be $399 per trunk, and then it'll b $499 per after. But I'm goin to check to see if we can still get a go if we get 7 pre-paid downpayment of like $150 or something.

This is just a thread to see if there is enough intrest, so that I can use this thread and get a go on this.

Thank you very much! :D

:::please post only if you own a 2nd gen, I really don't need whoring by 1st gens, THANKS:::

Well it seems this thread has gone off topic. I'm goin to talk the them tomorrow on how it'll go. If everything goes well, u'll see a new thread that we can start the groupbuy with. Thanx for all those that commented...but i really don't care now. If you buy, good...if u don't stay outta ma other thread pls. Thank You....

·
Banned
2,829 Posts
i hate you 2nd geners....what happen to 1st gen ? altima8 ? o wells good luck ...going to look really nice ...any wide body kits for 2nd gens yet ?

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man...i'm asking opinions for the 2nd gens only....pls don't post if u don't own a 2nd gen...

if the 2nd gen goes through...i'll ask bout it...but if u 1st gen keep this up...i won't ask...

·
Registered
81 Posts
jees, thats a little condescending. kinda like second grade. "if you ask again you're not going to get a toy.
first gen's should be able to post here too.
just my two cents

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well this is just a proposal for the 2nd gen only....what does the 1st gens have to do with this???

if u guys wanna spark ur intrest, start ur own thread, this is a thread for 2nd gens...

not to sound like an @$$...but i just want to keep this thread specific...but i guess most of you don't kno the meaning of a 2nd gen....

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ry said:
What if you have the stock wing?
the trunk will have everything shaved...no spoiler holes, no key holes, just clean...so if u need keyhole or spoiler hole...u'll have to drill/cut...

and i take it that u said bout stock wing...well u can paint it black or paint part of the trunk....so yea....

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
XOoET64oOX said:
not to sound like an @$$...but i just want to keep this thread specific...but i guess most of you don't kno the meaning of a 2nd gen....
Second generation Altima = MY1998-MY2001 Altima.

I know what second gen means!! :D

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
XOoET64oOX said:
the trunk will have everything shaved...no spoiler holes, no key holes, just clean...so if u need keyhole or spoiler hole...u'll have to drill/cut...

and i take it that u said bout stock wing...well u can paint it black or paint part of the trunk....so yea....
Hmm.. I really like the stock wing and IMO, every second gen should have came with it. hmm..

Just babbling now...

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i like the stock wing too...but i'm just gonna leave it smooth or get me a full CF wing to match if this goes through...:p

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
XOoET64oOX said:
Does this mean it won't have the little indent in the middle where "ALTIMA" goes?

1 - 20 of 95 Posts