The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SORRY...the trunk will no longer be made...and no groupbuy will b started...

complication between several parties has ended this...

Ok...i've talked to GTP...

They said they can do the trunk, but there is an initial groupbuy of 7 pre-paid and then it can be a go. They say that the initial group price should be $399 per trunk, and then it'll b $499 per after. But I'm goin to check to see if we can still get a go if we get 7 pre-paid downpayment of like $150 or something.

This is just a thread to see if there is enough intrest, so that I can use this thread and get a go on this.

Thank you very much! :D

:::please post only if you own a 2nd gen, I really don't need whoring by 1st gens, THANKS:::

Well it seems this thread has gone off topic. I'm goin to talk the them tomorrow on how it'll go. If everything goes well, u'll see a new thread that we can start the groupbuy with. Thanx for all those that commented...but i really don't care now. If you buy, good...if u don't stay outta ma other thread pls. Thank You....

·
Banned
2,829 Posts
i hate you 2nd geners....what happen to 1st gen ? altima8 ? o wells good luck ...going to look really nice ...any wide body kits for 2nd gens yet ?

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man...i'm asking opinions for the 2nd gens only....pls don't post if u don't own a 2nd gen...

if the 2nd gen goes through...i'll ask bout it...but if u 1st gen keep this up...i won't ask...

·
Registered
81 Posts
jees, thats a little condescending. kinda like second grade. "if you ask again you're not going to get a toy.
first gen's should be able to post here too.
just my two cents

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well this is just a proposal for the 2nd gen only....what does the 1st gens have to do with this???

if u guys wanna spark ur intrest, start ur own thread, this is a thread for 2nd gens...

not to sound like an @$$...but i just want to keep this thread specific...but i guess most of you don't kno the meaning of a 2nd gen....

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ry said:
What if you have the stock wing?
the trunk will have everything shaved...no spoiler holes, no key holes, just clean...so if u need keyhole or spoiler hole...u'll have to drill/cut...

and i take it that u said bout stock wing...well u can paint it black or paint part of the trunk....so yea....

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
XOoET64oOX said:
not to sound like an @$$...but i just want to keep this thread specific...but i guess most of you don't kno the meaning of a 2nd gen....
Second generation Altima = MY1998-MY2001 Altima.

I know what second gen means!! :D

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
XOoET64oOX said:
the trunk will have everything shaved...no spoiler holes, no key holes, just clean...so if u need keyhole or spoiler hole...u'll have to drill/cut...

and i take it that u said bout stock wing...well u can paint it black or paint part of the trunk....so yea....
Hmm.. I really like the stock wing and IMO, every second gen should have came with it. hmm..

Just babbling now...

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i like the stock wing too...but i'm just gonna leave it smooth or get me a full CF wing to match if this goes through...:p

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
XOoET64oOX said:
i like the stock wing too...but i'm just gonna leave it smooth or get me a full CF wing to match if this goes through...:p
A CF wing would be too much for me... hm..

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
XOoET64oOX said:
Does this mean it won't have the little indent in the middle where "ALTIMA" goes?

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ry said:
Does this mean it won't have the little indent in the middle where "ALTIMA" goes?
well that's for ppl to decide (of course the ones that are paying)...

·
PHASE 2 las vegas CC
1,302 Posts
is there any pics? of the cf trunk for any other cars? just want to get and idea how they would look..... if it looks good im in for sure.....

·
Hello my name is Distance
6,028 Posts
look it up on google.com im sure you can find a pic.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts