The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get one??Also can someone also please help me find a good small dome light to fit on the rear side panel for blue ligting effects!

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car is still in shop aint finished yet..Was delayed because we had to finish AltimaJG custom front. Anyway Hopefully within a week or two should be ready..As long as its finished by the Sydney Austosaloon final battle in Nov. Post pics up laterz

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
The only CF hoods I am aware of that are available now are from: www.fiberimages.com , I know that AEROGEAR plans to release a predator version sometime soon...I think they both are between $500-$600, but I would wager that shipping will be a bitch. :(

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I can get the hood at that price it should be ok with shipping...
If I customise my hood it will cost $1000+ because it will be a one-off mould..

·
Registered
25 Posts
i found a company that is making an all clear hood for our cars. they are in the process of making them and they should be out in december or january. i was promised the first one because i was the first person to ask them to make one. i'm getting it for only $500 plus shipping but for everyone else it's going to be like $700.

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
674 Posts
Peterson said:
No ffense is meant by this..this is a general statement, and personal opinion.

I thik a clear hood is totally fucking ugly, and a dumb idea. It's like window shopping.
i second that. i woudn't want a clear hood to show off my ugly, dirty, slow ass motor. but what ever floats your boat i guess. latas. . .

G

·
a clear hood would be tite for a car show because then u don't have to use the spring to hold the hood up a little. as for street use, why give the cops (and people who want to fucking jack you) a clear look into ur engine bay??? especially if u got some illegal or expensive shit in there.

·
they call me the butcher
2,098 Posts
ya i cruzin for a thief to come up and say hey i want that
its like putting a sign on ur car and telling them what to steal

1 - 10 of 10 Posts