The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be careful Socalifornians. Raining like a f*ckin' monsoon outside! All the streets around my house have a grip of water and they are startin' to flood. Caution to all you CAI owners. Luckily, last week I converted my CAI to WAI cuz I heard about the coming rain. If I didn't, I woulda been f*cked this morning, seriously!!!! That and my tires have very little tread left so I couldn't drive over 40 and I almost slid off the road quite a few times. Some civic w/ cheapy rims slid off the road and into a ditch on my way back home. Scary, but kinda funny since there was no damage or injuries. :p Stay Safe!!! I will try, lol. :p

·
Registered
349 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
Be careful Socalifornians. Raining like a f*ckin' monsoon outside! All the streets around my house have a grip of water and they are startin' to flood. Caution to all you CAI owners. Luckily, last week I converted my CAI to WAI cuz I heard about the coming rain. If I didn't, I woulda been f*cked this morning, seriously!!!! That and my tires have very little tread left so I couldn't drive over 40 and I almost slid off the road quite a few times. Stay Safe!!! I will try, lol. :p
I'm not leaving my house anyways :) gas it too expensive ehehe

but yah its raining like fock outside...

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Munker said:
i drove the patfinder today
I drove my friend's Pathfinder. I like driving her truck man... Pathfinders are awesome.

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
yeah except i rather have a base Z for what we got the pathfinder 4 imaginie drifting in the rain

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
I should get new tires before this weekend... gr

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'd rather have a 4Runner...I LOVE the 4Runner, old and new....my friend has a 99 and I had the greatest times w/ that thing. Ah, the summer! I miss it :bawl:

Ry: You don't need tires...if I can do it, you can do it :p

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i was driving around lancaster today.... freaking snowing and shit!!!! i drove from Valencia (magic mountain) to pomona in only 2hrs during afternoon rush hour.....:) happy home around 7pm

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
true......although, i wonder if you can swap a supra engine into the 4 runner......:D, lol Nah, I like the Pathfinders but I just can't fit in the damn things...as it is, I can barely fit in the 4 runners...but they do have more room.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
true......although, i wonder if you can swap a supra engine into the 4 runner......:D, lol Nah, I like the Pathfinders but I just can't fit in the damn things...as it is, I can barely fit in the 4 runners...but they do have more room.
Brenden, have you sat in the Infiniti FX yet?

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
yeah that true i have the sun roof and my head alost hit the roof by like 4 inches and imonly 5'10

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
naw, i haven't even seen an FX45 yet...i went to Cerritos Infiniti a month ago but they didn't have one there yet...sat in the other infiniti's tho...m45 interior is beautiful

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was almost wiped out by a mini van!!! I don't know if any of you know Brea Canyon N. and S. that connect Diamond Bar Blvd and State College. It's a two lane road that cuts through the hills. Anyway...it's one lane each direction and it's pouring out, i have to drive way below speed limit and the wind is so hard that the rain is horizontal!!!:eek: anyway..this bitch comes around a curve and hydroplaned into oncoming traffic. I was the damn on coming traffic! There was nothing I could do. I can't swerve around her cuz as it is, just drivin' straight i'm havin' problems controllin' my car. Damn tires!!! Luckily she regained control and got back into her lane just b4 she woulda smacked head on into me. Damn Ford Windstar drivin', soccer mom bitch!!!! Then, everyone is ridin' my f*ckin' ass cuz i'm drivin' slower so i don't lose it. I have to pull over every damn 2 minutes just to let the f*ckers pass. Damn it! I see that A LOT of people in socal don't know how to drive in the damn rain! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: I'm so pissed off right now! Sorry had to vent :angry2: :angry2: :flipbird: to all you soccer mom, windstar drivin' bitches and tailgatin', don't know how to drive in the rain, mother f*ckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.