The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
Yeah Dave...I'm down. I've already entered the show.

·
Hello my name is Distance
6,028 Posts
phigity asked me if i want to go up there and be in the show, if i go ill meet you guys up there

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure what time, need to figure out everybody going first I think...or at least the majority. Would anybody have a problem meeting around the UMBC area first? That's where I'm at, and a lot of the people that are coming up with me and friends of them are all meeting around here.

What are you guys going to do about hotel accomodations? Anybody have any recommendations? This will be my first year, so I don't know what to expect....How does the pricing work? Say I have a car with 4 people in it, but my car is registered to get judged in the show....do we pay per car? What if there is a car that isn't in the show?

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
get a hotel fast, they are booked way in advance. the area's pretty easy... all you have to do is find some ricers, and they're everywhere, and follow them.

·
AIM: BaseballtoHeart
362 Posts
I have family right next to the carlisle "arena" and i'll probably be up there this year but not entered... so i'd stay with my cousins and grandma. Find out what time and where to meet so we can all get together somewhere!

·
AIM: BaseballtoHeart
362 Posts
well we ned to find out where and at what time everybody can meet... and give directions of how to get there.

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
curta34 said:
and give directions of how to get there.
serously...once you get there (you'll know what I mean), you WONT have a problem finding the fairgrounds at all. if you're one of those people that have to know, get the addy offa the carlisle fairgrounds site and run mapquest, damn people are lazy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts