The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need new carpet, what should I do, or where to get it? i have the gray interior carpet now, and aftermarket colored might be tight??? My exterior color is the dark ass blue!

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
well unless you are also going to redo seats, dash etc, might as well keep the same theme as what you've got now.

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have the dash redone, working on the seats (if u didnt see in my sig!) so ya !!

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
LoAltimaOn17s said:
(if u didnt see in my sig!)
never pay attention to those long text sigs..... :D

but yeah, get it then in something that will complement the interior.. might as well do it now instead of replacing it stock now then changing the color now... cheaper to do it now ....

·
Registered
14 Posts
How did you change the dash? all the steps please wanna change mine from brown to black. 1st gen altima

·
I don't care
4,185 Posts
If you can find Travis S, talk to him. He replaced his carpet with a dark blue (and I don't think it was all that expensive, but did look kinda hard to do).:)

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thakns!
Ya painted my dash and all extra pieces

·
Illest in Nebraska
3,097 Posts
what you use to paint it ? does it look original is it easy to tell that it's paint, i want to do mine but don't want that fake look

·
I don't care
4,185 Posts
zEk-sss said:
what you use to paint it ? does it look original is it easy to tell that it's paint, i want to do mine but don't want that fake look
The best thing to use is Folia-Tec paint, but you can always still tell it's painted (you just need to look a little harder).

·
Registered
371 Posts
nonononono the BESt paint to get is ppg or matrix brand "dash paints". go to a auto paint shop and they will hook you up. you can pm me for details.

as for carpet go with a company called automat i got mine for 140. and if anyone on here has seen my interior its completly redone. everything was painted charcoal from light ugly grey. and all "pop off" pieces were painted the color of my exterior.

~steve

oh yeah folia tech is shit!! if it comes in a can and your paying too much.. then it will be a crap job. it SHOULD look stock...

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
mine was done in a shop, all dash pieces and interior handles, for hundred bucks!!! Looks great!!!!! Primered, painted and clear coat too!!!
gotta link to automat?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts