The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, I've been researching this myself. There are many options out there like the jvc, Sony, Alpine etc. I'm personally considering unavi as it retains the oem radio and like that I don't have to replace the whole head unit and keep it stock look. I'm going to keep researching and keep you updated on my progress. Cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I've been researching this myself. There are many options out there like the jvc, Sony, Alpine etc. I'm personally considering unavi as it retains the oem radio and like that I don't have to replace the whole head unit and keep it stock look. I'm going to keep researching and keep you updated on my progress. Cheers
Thanks, I was wondering if you were able to look into the system. Does it have a wired or wireless connection? Does it replace the screen or does the system use the existing screen? Please let me know what you find out, I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks, I was wondering if you were able to look into the system. Does it have a wired or wireless connection? Does it replace the screen or does the system use the existing screen? Please let me know what you find out, I would greatly appreciate it.
Yes I was able to, the system is wired which I don't mind since it will charge the phone. They use the existing screen and keeps the original look which I don't mind at all. Please keep me updated in your endeavor and I will keep you updated as well. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
The cost of retrofitting a car is too expensive for me. I go this way to get my wireless carplay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts