The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 90 Eagle Talon TSI AWD located near Chicago for sale. It has 150K, new 14B turbo as well as a new s16G. Just got a FULL tune-up including fluids, plugs, wires, and TIMING BELT. I am asking $1700 without the s16g and $2000 with it.
Other car is an 87 Mazda RX7 TII with a 1.5" drop and a JSpec turbo. I also have the stock turbo and will include it. Front rotor has perfect compression 120, 120, 120 but the rear is getting weak at 98, 99, 98. Asking price is $2000.

BOTH cars have MINT exteriors and interiors that would look BRAND NEW with a vacuum job.

E-mail me at [email protected] if interested or want PICTURES.

Thanks
Mort

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL, both are 5spd. I don't have pics of the talon but I pics of the RX7. I'll see if I can get pics of talon. The reason I am selling is because I have 3 other cars and have NO room. The RX7 is at my mechanic's house and the Talon is at my friend's house in Northern IL.

Thanks
Mort

·
OG member
2,449 Posts
what is the s16g, are there any problems with the talon? what color is it (exterior, interior)? cloth seats? leather? what condition is the paint in?
i would really like to see pics if possible

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have pics of the RX7, just leave me your e-mail.
The s16G is a small 16G turbo. It is an upgrade to the factory 14B. The exterior is red and the interior is a cloth tan in MINT condition. The paint is in awesome condition as the previous owner was a porter at a car dealership. The Talon needs a new timing belt and tentioner. I have the belt but when told that it is a $500 job, didn't want to invest that much money into the car. It will need a battery, otherwise, she just went through a full tune-up including plugs, wires, fuel filter and newer 14B turbo. If the price is right, I will throw-in a Walbro intank fuel pump, a 2G MAS and clear headlight lenses. With the pump, 2G MAS, MBC, 550cc injectors, SAFC and intake, this call will be a solid 12 second daily driver. Call Anish at 847-924-4429 because he taking care of the sale of the car.
E-mail me at [email protected] if you have more concerns.

Thanks
Mort

1 - 12 of 12 Posts