The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the number of nice Nissans I've noticed around here, have I missed the local listings for enthusiast groups in the Ft Hood area? Dallas seems to have a great group up there, but it's almost 3hrs away. A group here could offer 75mph hill country roads to Luckenbach TX and weekend gatherings at in-n-out burgers.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've noticed this myself, in terms of the nice Nissans. I'm new to the state so I have no idea on the meetup days or anything. though I do see something about once a month, but it's not Nissan specific. I saw a really nice Silver Altima 5th gen with quad tip exhaust and the Teana style Jdm tail lights.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Say daddio, my last name is Bell and Bell County named for the family. My grandfather had one of the first Ford dealerships in Temple (where I was born), he sold Model T's. Others there were in law enforcement back in the past. I loved the few times we went to Little River dragstrip, I had a cousin who loved racing his '69 302 Z-28 there until he got killed street racing way back.

I could tell a tale of finding the road too empty and alluring and then 125+ mph thru the woods in a '70 model AMC Mark Donahue Special Javelin for like 3 miles to then slow down and came up over the hill to get a ticket for 40 in a 30 in the small town of Robinson, if that cop knew what we were doing just before seeing him he would have thrown the jail keys away...........

In Fort Worth now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts