The Nissan Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
NO LIFE POSTER
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyway to replace the factory (orange lights) that are lite all the time. I could not find anything doing a search.

·
Registered
850 Posts
idea.........

Couldnt you get tinted plastic and make them fit in the "tunnels"?

I just dont know what color your going to get when mixed with the orange...

I want to try this when I find a compnay in town that sells plastics...

·
NO LIFE POSTER
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wilkink said:
I'm sure the indiglo gauges will pop up soon.....
the only problem will it will clash with all that
orange on the radio and climate controls......
i know what you mean. I drive home at night at 12:00pm and the panel is blinding!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Well I am an art student so I mine as well contribute my two cents. Blue and orange are color complements (they are opposites basically) and can look pretty good together. The Indigo gauges will look good against the orange dash but the orange will most likely stand out the most.

OhTwoAltima: Putting blue in front of the orange will most be like putting a black screen in front of orange... it would only dim it.

02silver: If you are talking about the speedo and tach there is a little nob by the steering wheel which you can use to lower the intensity of the orange. The result is a pretty soothing display. If you are talking about the radio controls, nevermind....I'm an idiot.

Dennis

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,807 Posts
I like it

It does noit bother me, but as I stated in another post, I have only had it out 2 times at nite

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
1,213 Posts
GTW00 said:
my girlfriends parents just bought an infinity i35 (exactle the same as the alty) but wow the dash is amazing, i would love to have it in my alty
Isnt the I35 exactly the same as the Maxima? Otherwise.. yea.. the VQ engine is the same... but I think that's it....

·
Hazardously WASTED
1,370 Posts
the i35 is a cross between the maxima and the altima.

only main differences: grill, head lights, tail lights, shape of the dash, heated steering wheel and rear heated seats.
the center consol is from the maxima.

but its built on the frame of the altima

its a nice car all around, but still like the altima better

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.