The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a really cheap (price) body kit for my 1998 Nissan Altima. Anyone know where to get one

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
u get what u pay for, why in the world would u want a cheap body kit??? the chances are that u are gonna buy a cheap fiber glass kit, which probably fits like crap, and are gonna pay a lot of money to get it properely adjusted and instaled.

Instead why dont u buy a kit that is actaully good and will not cost u an arm and a leg to instal and put on???

just my .02

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Dude...trust me...you don't want a cheap body kit.

I got one...both in price...and in quality. Just ask the second gen BW owners. Save up your money and get a really nice kit dude.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
SoCalAltima said:
u get what u pay for, why in the world would u want a cheap body kit??? the chances are that u are gonna buy a cheap fiber glass kit, which probably fits like crap, and are gonna pay a lot of money to get it properely adjusted and instaled.

Instead why dont u buy a kit that is actaully good and will not cost u an arm and a leg to instal and put on???

just my .02

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
SoCalAltima said:

just my .02

1 - 9 of 9 Posts