The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$1600 pass the word on if you know anyone looking for a cheap car.

86 GT with 82 GT front/hood, various dents (have two perfect white doors going on in the next couple days) various seat tears. car needs some bodywork, needs a new windshield, and the car marks its spot. despite the bad stuff it runs awesome, tires are in great shape, 110k original documented miles. Has longtube headers, off-road h-pipe, glasspacks (yuck), transgo shift-kit, hughes 3000rpm stall convertor, 3.73 gears, b&m trans cooler, and 3 core radiator. A/C blows colder than any of my other vehicles and it never overheats. has a cheap cd player in it. car has some serious stump pulling torque and is fun to drive. prefer to trade for late 80's-90's toyota/honda/nissan econobox with reasonable miles that is reliable and gets good mileage. :)

pic from last year, but you can see the dent behind the door

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Hey Rick... the pricing seems fair on this car. I just booked it (KBB) and it books for $1600 wholesale and that is not including all the performance extras you have into it.

I'll make a couple of call to see if someone is interested in this. Might even find you the type of trade you need....

EDIT:

Rick, PM or post your phone number. I have someone that might be interested in either buying it or trading you something for it...

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am taking it out to El Mirage tomorrow. A guy from my mustang club gets first shot at it. If he doesn't want it I'll call you right away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts