The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Altima Sr Midnight 2.5, Only Mod - K&N CAi
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heyyyy I’m new to this community I’ve had my 2018 Nissan Altima sr midnight with 83000miles, for about a year now & im starting to modify it slowly, I’ve done tons of research & watched YouTube videos on multiple topics about different mods I could do.
-So I decided to start by installing a k&n cold air intake a week ago. It was all good, great gas mileage 35mpg-highway & 30mpg-city, plus the cool engine sound @ 2500rpm-3500rpm slight increase in torque for sure! I’m satisfied butttt I start my car this morning, everything was just fine & dandy for a hour. Until I stop at a store, turn the car off..I come back out & crank it up to leave the store…. then my check engine light, traction control, & front end collision lights came on at the same time & my car lost all acceleration power, literally I drove to the nearest auto zone immediately & the obd scanner said it’s related to the battery & ecm. I’ll upload pictures immediately, Please help a fallen comrade out. Any more information you guys & gals may need, just ask. I’ll be monitoring this thread like my life depends on it! Thanks
Font Material property Electric blue Paper Advertising
Speedometer Car Vehicle Tachometer Light
Outerwear Product Sleeve Textile Collar

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Look the area you worked in while doing the mod over very well for any wiring you may have disturbed. The EEPROM code could be a serious one if not caused by your work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts