The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ahve a cai and this morning before work i ran through this massive puddle and the car just stalled .. so i let it sit for about 5 minutes and then started it up in neutral .. it satrted up but now it has the service engine soon light on .. went to work and the car was parked for about 10 horus got in and it was still on :sad: ... i dont have the time nor any money to get this fixed for the next 2 and a half weeks or so ... should i be worried? like should i jsut let the car sit n rest until i can go get it checked out? :(

·
The Tat Man
612 Posts
Go to the 2002+ FAQ section for the "how to" and put your car into diagnostic mode and see what error codes you are registering. Post the code and someone will tell you what it is and possibly how to fix it.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
SHOWNOFF said:
i ahve a cai and this morning before work i ran through this massive puddle and the car just stalled .. so i let it sit for about 5 minutes and then started it up in neutral .. it satrted up but now it has the service engine soon light on .. went to work and the car was parked for about 10 horus got in and it was still on :sad: ... i dont have the time nor any money to get this fixed for the next 2 and a half weeks or so ... should i be worried? like should i jsut let the car sit n rest until i can go get it checked out? :(
damnn that sucks man sry!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah man it effin sucks and its fkn raining and i just worked a 12 hr shift and i dont feel like goin outside and fknin with it :sad: .. go dammit nissan service needs to be open 24/7 :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts