The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lightning Shift 3.5
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put all of the pictures of my car, and some of my friends cars together, come check it out and let me know what you think.

Click Here

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
To V-Specin;

Lookin' good, buddy. When are you gonna do the intake thing? Let me know when you're ready.

I will attest that V-Specin's headlamps are bright. He was behind me about 2 months ago in the Manassas area and I definitely noticed them in the rearview.

·
Registered
711 Posts
oh shit, youre the 3.5 i raced in the '02 330ci nice race. Fast altima. You pissed me off, I was honking at you for like a half an hour trying to get your attention. I was even more pissed when youre the first car the beat me in the 330.

·
Lightning Shift 3.5
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey man whats up, I have been waiting to meet up with you on the forums. What school do you go to now? We should meet up sometime.

Yeah the 1SLOWEX was David Sullivans car, during the summer before senior year he was racing his brother in Balmoral, ended up going off the road onto the gravel, and hit a drainage ditch sending him end over end about 5 times. I am really amazed that him and his passager got out alive, I guess those civics are safe cars though. He lied to the cops and insurance and said a "deer popped out." The funny thing is the cop really thought he was only going about 45mph when he was infact in the 110-115 range. Later that year he got a civic si (liscence plates REDLINR), ended up wrecking that also. Now he has a wildberry talon(its purple if you ask me) with the liscence plates HAHA V8. As for the supra, thats my friend chris, he blew the motor one time due to a problem with the oil pump, put a new motor in after that, and within 5000 miles some how managed to blow it again. Instead of putting anymore money in, he just decided to take it all apart and sell it all in parts. Now he has a blue gsx eclipse. So many crazy kid drivers, no wonder our rates are so high.

·
Registered
711 Posts
oh i see haha v8 all the time at the centreville auto service place. Im goign to VCU right now. I was up the other weekend and took out the 330. Good race. I was really pissed that I lost. holla back with a pm.

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts