1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
i m down with the mesh grill, mostly likely they wont have it for the alty

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
yea they have a entire section now dedicated to "performance parts" i confess i got a flashing led light thing from them. meinekie (sp) is doing it too with those george foreman commericals about how they got mufflers for your performance. i watch too much tv instead of doing something productive

·
*Donating Member* Member
878 Posts
I think the whole pic is a little chopped. As in, notice the car has no shadow?? Also, the dude is not really in proportion to the car either.

·
Speaker of the Dead
637 Posts
Pep Boys Sux #ss. They couldn't find there #ss with both hands. The sponsor High Rev Tuners on the Speed Channel but they never have anything that's really worth a #hit. They are supposed to be a Nology distributor but when I asked about them the guy looked at me like I was speaking japanese. PEACE

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
u guys thing that they make a grill that fits. i made mine and im not feeling it anymore, besides cuting the thing destroyed my hands and im not to crafty, rather have something made already.
should of wore gloves...oh well

·
I hate my Altima.
831 Posts
That Mazda is real . . it has been featured in SCC I think .. or it might have been HCI, or Import Tuner. . .ahhh- who knows! But that car DOES exist. And it looks pretty good IMO.

-Wisky

1 - 20 of 26 Posts