The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
425 Posts
holy shit man i must give u mad props cuz i must admit i've never seen so many fine ass asian girls and tight ass cars all in one but yeah nice pics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Forget the cars??? Look at the hot women!!! Hey Garrett...did you go? I got the whole booty contest and bikini on video! If you didn't go and see what happened at the booty contest...you gotta see it...I'll send a file of the video...later
 

·
Dreamer
Joined
·
665 Posts
from these pictures, I can bet that half of the show cars have Skyline tail conversions.......especially the R33s:D
 

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
Joined
·
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ms nismo said:
Damn. those cars are hot. there was even a carbon fiber bumper..
That was my firends car. The front half of the car was carbon fiber. That guy does all conversions. It started off as a integra. Custom bodykit all around, molded silvia headlights, and R33 tailights.

 

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
Joined
·
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
drew4one said:
Forget the cars??? Look at the hot women!!! Hey Garrett...did you go? I got the whole booty contest and bikini on video! If you didn't go and see what happened at the booty contest...you gotta see it...I'll send a file of the video...later
I taped the bikini contest. But that wasn't half as good as the booty contest. Check your mail. See ya around...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,500 Posts
808Altima said:


I taped the bikini contest. But that wasn't half as good as the booty contest. Check your mail. See ya around...
booty contest vids?? where?
 

·
Tofu Shop Owner
Joined
·
888 Posts
Ry said:


booty contest vids?? where?
Yeah! Don't be greedy! Share the good stuff mang! :D
 

·
jdm b16a eg6/MeCCaRyDeR
Joined
·
5,048 Posts
fuckkkkkkkkkkk....hawaii girls are hot...damn they all look good and shit...........now i have to look at the cars Lol...and hook it up with da video brother
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,500 Posts
MeCCaRyDeR said:
fuckkkkkkkkkkk....hawaii girls are hot...damn they all look good and shit...........now i have to look at the cars Lol...and hook it up with da video brother

then you can burn them for me on a data cd because 56K blows.....
 

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
Joined
·
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll try to post up a video when drew4one sends it to me. Or he can do it. If i do it someone will have to help me out. I'm not sure on how to hookup a thing for y'all to download from.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,500 Posts
808Altima said:
I'll try to post up a video when drew4one sends it to me. Or he can do it. If i do it someone will have to help me out. I'm not sure on how to hookup a thing for y'all to download from.

find one of the members that have their own ftps...
 

·
Youngest OG Member
Joined
·
761 Posts
OK it's official Hawaii got the finest girls in the world!!!:eek:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top