The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Resident NBA Junkie
350 Posts
Wow, 3.5 SE starting at $7,500 and free shipping! I bet that car's not gonna go for less than $18,000.

·
Resident NBA Junkie
350 Posts
Do u guys think the car was involved in an accident or something? After all it is being sold with a salvaged title.

edit: Forget about my first post in this thread

·
Registered
50 Posts

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
Since it was bought from an insurance company, 9 times outta 10 it was involved in a wreck. It does look nice and clean though. I really love that color, does anyone know the name of it ? Is it Pewter ?

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
That car has to have been total loss......Why would someone sell it like that when they could go to any dealer and get 16 easily no questions

·
Shift_lefty
1,001 Posts
Could have been stolen or flooded as well, not necessarily wrecked. Either way, you pay more then 10k you got ripped!

Edit:

Dings dents and scratches, this girl was stolen and stripped!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just checked the carfax web site. Its VIN # comes up with 3 "records" on it. I'm not in the market so I'm not going to spend the $'s to find out what's in those records. Anyone else want to try?

·
est. 1973
2,884 Posts
why would you buy a car on ebay? why would you buy a car with a salvaged title? You cant license a salvaged title vehicle can you? anyway who cares i got a sweet alty already.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Buddy02 said:
why would you buy a car on ebay? why would you buy a car with a salvaged title? You cant license a salvaged title vehicle can you? anyway who cares i got a sweet alty already.
Yes you can lic a salvaged vehicle..that is the point of reconstructing them

Why buy...because you save thousands of dollars and some people can't afford a new car.

Some times you get a great car..sometimes you don't. You have to know what you are buying

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Buddy02 said:
I would assume to see in person and test drive
No doubt..ebay is not the way to buy a recon. vehicle

1 - 20 of 30 Posts