The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i get this done? i dont want this to be buy a can do it your self deal. i want the real thing. we got a buddy of mines on his car and it looks sweet. but unfortunately, that place went out of business. anyone know where i so cal i can get my tail cherried???

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
www.bodypros.com

I saaw them blacked out on an Altima parked in front of stillen. LOoked damn good on a black car, but they did a shitty shop, they just used a paintbrush and some clear smoked paint.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it looks like all they do is just spray paint it? is that what it is? and if they do a crap job, i dont think im gonna be goin there.

·
210 Posts
here you go.. not the best pic, I'll try to find my older ones

BodyPros did mine about 3 years ago and that shit still looks new...
best 60 $ I spent

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow! that looks awsome djtopik....do u guys think i should do it red, dark red, or cherry red??? on my color car? which will look best?

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
hmmm....i think i might of found the place that can do ma tails...

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
there is something that i wanna do with the backlights BUT, it involves the cherry red color and SILVER!!! Would anybody do the silver too, and would they be able to color match it. The silver I am refering to is the see through silver. Same concept as the cherry thing. I have seen the see thru silver on a silver SE-R's taillights not too long ago, looked sweet. I plan to make my back end look way different:D

·
210 Posts
SoCalAltima said:
wow! that looks awsome djtopik....do u guys think i should do it red, dark red, or cherry red??? on my color car? which will look best?
what colour is your Alty?

JBL85 said:
these guys do an awesome job, but they suck ass doing it on time.

HA! True that! I had to take my tails off and drop them off. Took them about 2 1/2 weeks. Otherwise it would have taken them a month , the guy said. :eek:

·
The Dude
8,837 Posts
whats up fellas? I went to a stained glass store and found a candy apple red paint.(stained glass specific) looks just like the pics here. I painted mine with an air brush. Looks just as good. I'm pretty sure they use the same paint

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmm ill have to try taht out. i called the guy that painted my kit adn hes gonna paint my tails for 30 bucks. im gona take my buddys tails to of his honda, and see if he will do both for 50.
well see.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts