The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
WHAT IF I WAS GOD?
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAY PPL.. IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I WROTE HERE.. I'M GONNA SPEND SOME TIME AND MONEY ON MY CAR SO I'LL NEED SOME ADVICE.. I'M NOT SURE IF IS SHOULD BUY PLACE COLD AIR OR IF I SHOULD MAKE MY OWN CAI. ALSO, I HAVE SEEN 2 OR 3 ALTIMAS DROPED AT LEAST 3 INCHES. BOTH GOLD. ONE WITH PURPLE GRAPHICS.. ARE THEY ONLINE? DO YOU GUYS KNOW THEM? I SAW ONE WITH TOP NOTCH IN THE BACK.. WHO IS THAT? IT LOOKS NICE. :p I THINK THAT WE SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER MEET. HOW ABOUT SEPTEMBER 1ST. ITS ON SATURDAY. WHOSE UP FOR A MEET?

·
Auto Tech
4,743 Posts
lookin good for me, but i am only gonna go if we can get at least 10 ppl, and no wisconsin or michigan meeting spot, lets meet in chicago....

chitowntima
teabagga

·
THE BIG POLISH SUSG
1,404 Posts
Golden with TopNotch is mine!!
If u want to join let me know.
I like your car too.
Right now I have some dents on my ride, and I am planning to fix it too. Oh and if u or anyone here needs anything done to your car let me know. Me and my buddy willl do it for you for 20-40% less from what the tunner places want.

·
THE BIG POLISH SUSG
1,404 Posts
I got PR cai and I love it. Once me and dave tested it against his home made and it sounded better. Now hes gor PR too

·
WHAT IF I WAS GOD?
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good.. i'm up for a meet. :) i hope that it is gonna be nice. and it would be nice if it was in chicago. ohh. what is PR?

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
Re: Re: Which Cold Air

RAltimaSE said:

i thought that AEM was the best....im moving to houston sept 1st or 2nd so i dunno if ill be able to make it
Matt, I thought you knew everything about Altimas. AEM doesn't make a CAI for our cars. But they should.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I'm more than certain that matt meant that AEM as an intake in GENERAL is better than PR. And matt, you WILL be at the Chitown meet!! :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Indy Truck Bash

Is anyone going to indy truck bash this weekend. Its mostly an import show now if your not fimilair with it. Vendors, open drag, dyno testing, burn out contest, car show, and lots of woman and great parties. Last year was bad ass. Were leavin saturday around 5:00 am.

·
Genki desu ka
477 Posts
I'm going to Indy Bash, where are you coming from? Maybe we could meet up somewhere at IRP. Do you plan on entering your cars?

·
Genki desu ka
477 Posts
One more thing I got tickets for the Nationals in 2 weeks. My dads girlfriend knows John Force and Cruz Pentragon (sp) so I might get to meet them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Were going down saturday. We usually Hook up with the WHAT WAS THAT Customs all the older guys will remember them from the area. Couple hondas, an integra, a blazer. Were gonna try and be somewhere in the middle this year. If you see a silver alty its me there is never any others there.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts