The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just officially moved to the Chi on Feb. 20

Let me know what's what in the windy city!!!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Alright!! Welcome to Chicago!! I myself dont' know much about Chicago as in what to do because I lived in the NW suburbs (Hoffman Estates) for 6 or so years and I dont' have any friends out here since I moved (about 16 months ago) since I went to HS, worked, went to harper all out there. My neighboors are also all either too young or too old or in one case, I just don't get along with his face lol. I'm transferring to DeWright college wich is about 10 mins from my house and I plan on transferring to UIC.

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
FreddyD said:
Alright!! Welcome to Chicago!! I myself dont' know much about Chicago as in what to do because I lived in the NW suburbs (Hoffman Estates) for 6 or so years and I dont' have any friends out here since I moved (about 16 months ago) since I went to HS, worked, went to harper all out there. My neighboors are also all either too young or too old or in one case, I just don't get along with his face lol. I'm transferring to DeWright college wich is about 10 mins from my house and I plan on transferring to UIC.
Please don't go to UIC, I go there now and I'm getting the heck out of there!

·
Registered
175 Posts
turbonismo99 said:
yo freddy, what ur alty look like? have u ever seen mine? welcome brian!!:D im a burban-resident
2003 Black Nissan Altima 2.5S, no tints, fully...stock! :D No I don't remember seeing yours, what's the difference that you have in your car that others doesn't? Jw, because yours kind of look stocks too, and if I'm correct on that, it won't be easy to spot you. :(

·
*New Member*
2,860 Posts
FreddyD said:
hey were do u live in HE ? . ..
i live in palatine...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts