Votes: 4 30.8%
  • MOM AND DAD SAID TO FAR

Votes: 2 15.4%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TopNotch MI Founder
1,659 Posts
heh... i'll need some help!!

i'll be in chi-town that weekend... and i'm down for goin to a meet.. heh, but i dont know chicago at all... so somebody's gonna havta show me around or my ass will be lost...

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CHICAGO NEEDS TO FIND A PLACE

Sorry, but I'm not gonna drive 2 hours just to find a spot to meet at. Could someone in the Chicago area find a spot? BEN????

·
THE BIG POLISH SUSG
1,404 Posts
I hope I will be able to make it so u get to see mine dented but faster alty:)

·
Auto Tech
4,743 Posts
yea, where is the meet gonna be, and i can tell you now, there wont be more than 10 ppl cuz this is too late of notice, and for god's sake will someone that lives in chicago find an open parking lot that is easy to find??? Its not that hard. Doesn't matter...just find a place....name a time and place, and maybe i'll be there.

·
I don't care
4,185 Posts
I could go to a lot but I'm not in Chicago now and won't be back for a while. I was saying that we should have it at the lot right off Lake Shore Drive because half of us already know where it is and it's closer to IN.

·
Faster than your Altima.
922 Posts
I think That be nice.

·
mmmm...perforated leather
1,532 Posts
teabagga said:
yea, where is the meet gonna be, and i can tell you now, there wont be more than 10 ppl cuz this is too late of notice, and for god's sake will someone that lives in chicago find an open parking lot that is easy to find??? Its not that hard. Doesn't matter...just find a place....name a time and place, and maybe i'll be there.
let's...um...get a decent method of getting to that parking lot...I live in Chicago and spend time down in the city and still had no idea where the parking lot is that you all hit last time...

Sorry for the gripe, but hook up an exit number off of LSD and I'm there....teabagga...we can caravan (even if it's two cars)....let me know and I'm in.

·
TopNotch MI Founder
1,659 Posts
hej... im down w/ goin to the meet... i'll be in chicago that weekend, but i've never drove chicago and id be straight-up lost probably... heh, can some1 help me out when in there??

·
Registered
303 Posts
I can't make it on the first cuz I will be in WI Dells. My boys having his batuler party there and we are making a weekend out of it so.... :p Well, I voted that my mom wouldn't let me anyways. :) Maybe another time, but I am going back to MN befor the 9th so maybe I will meet up with some of you guys another day at the dunes like we talked about a while back...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts