The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Auto Tech
4,743 Posts
umm chicago meets suck
nobody ever goes
kinda like the one today, the one this winter, and the one last summer, dont even bother trying to organize a meet

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
SuperBlackStallion said:
anybody interested in doing an meet at ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS this summer? and are there any chi-town atlima clubs???
Not enough space. Burbs are better, or Chinatown.. somewhere where there's a lot of space.

·
Dro'd Out!.....again!
2,366 Posts
people from the burbs shouldent say thier from chicago! b/c thier not from chicago

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK then we need to come up with some kind of plan. i don't know the burbs that well. the lake sounds like a good place. Besides i heard the suburbs cops can be real a-holes. I at least want to go to one meet while i still have my car.

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Buddy02 said:
Everyone better come to the 3.15 meet or These meets are not going to happen
Yeap, there's no point to set them up if only few people will show up, so EVERYONE IS EXPECTED TO COME!! IT'S A MADITORY ALTIMAS.NET UPPER MIDDWEST MEET!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I already posted on another thread that I am willing to show up for the most meets as I can since usually they do turn out to be awesome! If the meets stop taking place, I still wouldn't mind doing certain small events with couple of Altimas since everyone here seems to be pretty cool, easy to get along with! *thumbs up* I can't promisse to be at every meet, but I will try though!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts