The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
mmmm...perforated leather
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone is down on my side of town; I just started working in Oak Forest and see tons of rice around (I live on the southeast side of Chicago).

I know there are some owners out there (someone in Calumet City and another in Orland Park....; just seeing who and where (age would be good too :D)

Later!

·
Platinum Member
117 Posts
Well you know me, im still in Cal City and i just gave up on getting my 95 fixed shes just dead...so im gettin a black 03 2.5 in December, next summer should be awsome!!

·
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PrinzII said:
Then you have a few Maxima bretheren out south as well, myself included (around Blue Island). :D
Excellent, excellent..........Maxipads.......er, Maximas are nice :D :D (j/k on the 'pad thing ;))

Well, whatcha driving? Maybe I've seen ya a few times.

I'm up and down 167th, 159th, 127th, 95th (ok, make that left to right.....er, east to west :D) a lot more lately than in the past (thanks to my job again); I used to work in Evergreen Park my freshmand and sophomore years in college.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Gray Lustre '02 Max. I am usually all over the place. Most commonly, I am on 127th or on I-57. Sometimes I am in Hammond (gotta love that cheap Mobil gas).

I'll be heading to Fort Wayne for a car show.

·
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, anyone here driving a 1st Gen, body kit, some sort of 5/6 spoke wheels, silver/grey in color?

Seen twice: Once in Blue Island/Cal. Park area on 127th and once in Calumet City....

PrinczII: I work in Oak Forest, right off of Cicero and 167th (right next to I-57). I've seen like one Spec V/SE-R and maybe one other modded Nissan Maxima (4th Gen) so far while driving to/from work and lunch :p......TONS of Civics though...

·
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet! :bigok: I'm in Homewood and the like all the time.....hit Byrons Cyclery for my other addiction and then puruse the south burbs.

Just trying to see how many people we got down this way; most everyone else is up north/northwest 'burbs....

·
Registered
36 Posts
We need to have an Altimas.net South Suburbs meet. If we can get enough heads.:D :D :D :D

·
Ricky C. Fo life
304 Posts
I have a purple Alty ,CHrome hubcaps!, and one loud ass custom exhaust! i keep the cobra eyes on sometimes. Clear sidemarkers.And i used to have chrome tints. I saw an alty about a month and a half ago with a body kit exhaust and i think some 6 spokes. Have u seen me?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'll keep my eyes open for your ride. I'm always around the Tinley Park/Oak Forest area.

·
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
rcfolife, cool deal. I can't say I've seen ya, but I will keep the look out........

I agree, we should just meet up some time on the s. burbs just to see who's who :bigok:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Yes I'm probably going. Dimitri have you ever been to George's Restaurant in Oak Park? My place ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts