The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Last year there was a pretty big meet held in the parking lot next to Uno's on Golf/Meacham in Schaumburg. It was mostly imports due to advertisement on import only forums....

This year I'd like that to change, and have everyone come out, no matter what you have.. import.. domestic.. whatever.. this site welcomes everyone and anyone.

I'd say there was about 100 cars or so at the meet last year. This site didn't start till about 2 weeks after the meet. So hopefully this year, we can get everyone together.

Here's the pictures from the meet last year, April 20th Meet

I want to plan this early enough for alot of people to hear about it, and get the word around. If you post on any other forums, quote this post and put a thread up about it. :)"

Yes, I did copy and paste that. :D I personally haven't been to that meet, but I always heard it was pretty cool! :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can't you stop by before or after? :( *shrugs*

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let's not forget this puppy.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
russman said:
The one you tortured? :confused:
:squint:
Hm..

YES!

*finger tips w finger tip like Mr. Burns from Simpsons*

bwahahahaa

:)
:angel1:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SuperBlackStallionX said:
I'm there, just give me an address or something cause i don't know schaumburg very well. is that uno's anywhere near the last meet?
Yes, I even believe you can get to Unos' through the parking lot we were in for the 3.15.03 meet.

I found the address by looking at their website:

1160 Plaza Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60173

To be honest, I'm not sure what time the "meet" starts, all I know is that CV is meeting at 2pm; so I guess if anyone wants to show up earlier you'll see some cars out there already. :shrugs:

·
Barkless Dog
1,933 Posts
Will this be a santioned meet or will it be broken up by the cops again!!!

I would to see people driving long distances to have to turn around.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
From what I've seen on the other boards is the same concern, but the ones really taking care of that isn't really worried about it since we can always move to another location about 5 mins away IF we do get kicked out by the cops. So I think it should be all good. Chicago Velocity (check signature, I'm ChicagoRacer on CV) is coming with over 50 people, and some of the people are bringing more people, and then there are other websites showing up and the ones that were there last year! :)

·
Auto Tech
4,743 Posts
ummm i dunno when im painting it, when i find some time to get to the bodyshop to get an estimate.....i work 2 jobs and its hard to get around to things, oh well

do you guys think i should paint the grill or leave it black?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts