-buddy02
-Dhruv
-1greek4u (maybe)
-StillenMaxSE99 (maybe)
anyone else??

·
Registered
175 Posts
haha cool! I thought about posting this in here as well but I didn't think it would have enough time to notify everyone about it, so I figured next time. I'm the guy on CV under 'ChicagoRacer'.

Joe- I posted a thread about the Unos meet that is linked to CV and they just followed.

russman said:

I think buddy02 is going with his gf's... anyone else wants to go represent? :D

Count me in! I'm going w my gf and maybe her gf's too. I don't know for how long we'll be there for! :)

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oops lol so the Chicagoracer is freddy, sorry; I though it was buddy02 since I've seen the same engine on pics..

I've talked with ryan and he said there will be some big #'s at the meet.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
buddy02 is married

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well the only reason I thought it was buddy02 is because that other person used his pic and made the same thread about 3.15 meet on chicagofusion.com. But he's still going, but maybe jsut not with his gf's :(

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
oh lol, ok. Well anyway, I might go to that meet.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yeah lol, I posted the 3.15.03 thread on CV and I linked to altimas.net. One of the users at CV saw the pic on someones signature giving the fingers to the VTEC Prelude. Obviously, the guy that saw that, drives a VTEC Prelude and said that we were going to war or something. In reply to his post, I used buddy02 engine pic because it was the first good shot of the Altima V6 that I saw. I'm pretty dead sure that me and my gf are going to Hooters, but I don't know about her 3 girl friends. I also don't know if they're hot, single or what, I've never seen them!

I'll be at Woodfield mall most likely that morning with the girls, and then we'll drive out to Hooters, so if anyone is around Woodfield and would like to meet up and roll out there together shout because I wouldn't mind going in a group or something. :D I might meet with one of my honda girl friends to come with me as well. Looks like that about 3-4 Altimas are going if I'm correct, right?
LmfDeeDee
russman
FreddyD
possibly 1greek4u

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FreddyD said:
Yeah lol, I posted the 3.15.03 thread on CV and I linked to altimas.net. One of the users at CV saw the pic on someones signature giving the fingers to the VTEC Prelude. Obviously, the guy that saw that, drives a VTEC Prelude and said that we were going to war or something. In reply to his post, I used buddy02 engine pic because it was the first good shot of the Altima V6 that I saw. I'm pretty dead sure that me and my gf are going to Hooters, but I don't know about her 3 girl friends. I also don't know if they're hot, single or what, I've never seen them!

I'll be at Woodfield mall most likely that morning with the girls, and then we'll drive out to Hooters, so if anyone is around Woodfield and would like to meet up and roll out there together shout because I wouldn't mind going in a group or something. :D I might meet with one of my honda girl friends to come with me as well. Looks like that about 3-4 Altimas are going if I'm correct, right?
LmfDeeDee
russman
FreddyD
possibly 1greek4u
Yea that would be cool to meet up by woodfield area and then going to Hooters in Downers Grove since me and some other members are not so familiar with the site. How about 2PM? =)

·
Faster than your Altima.
922 Posts
Ill meet up russ., gimme a call on my cell.

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, here's who's going from altimas.net:

-russman (me)
-FreddyD
-LmfDeeDee
-buddy02
-Dhruv
-1greek4u (maybe)
-StillenMaxSE99 (maybe)
anyone else??

·
Registered
175 Posts
That's cool! Where do you guys are thinking of meeting at? I'll be at woodfield mall shopping with the girls, but if we are not there, I can easily meet anywhere in the burbs as well since I know the burbs better than the city. :D
A friend of mine Jen is also meeting us up, she's on CV under the SN of 'Jen'. She's a great friendly easy outgoing person!

I also got directions from Woodfield Mall to Hooters

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL at 2PM we will meet up by woodfield hooters, and then go to the other hooters for 3PM meet. I heard 60 people are coming!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Actually, that's not a bad idea! We could meet up at Woodfield Hooters @ 2pm, and get to know some of you and cruise together to the Downers Grove Hooters. I got directions from Yahoo! Maps saying that it's a 21mins drive. I posted the link to the directions on the last post of page one, but I'll link it again on this post! :)

I'm meeting a friend of mine Jen that drives a red 98 civic. She's on CV under the SN of Jen.

I'll be driving a 03 Black 2.5s, auto, super stock car, no tints, w my gf, and a possibility of 3 other girls. When i get in the parking lot, I'll turn my hazards on! :D

Dang! 60 people! that's awesomely a lot!

DIRECTIONS HERE!

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FreddyD said:

I'm meeting a friend of mine Jen that drives a red 98 civic. She's on CV under the SN of Jen.
At woodfield? what does she has under the hood?

How about 2PM?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts