The Nissan Club banner

Chii Racing Culture

10K views 40 replies 10 participants last post by  duck91 
#1 ·
Welcome to the Chii Racing Culture thread!

Its time to get pumped in teh Chicago area because the season is about to kick off annnnd let me tell you it is going to be one HELL of a year!

Cruises and meets will be starting up shortly so do not worry! And expect some biiiiig horsepower to be on hand every week (quite a few 1000+hp supras and evos).

What Chii Racing is all about.....
Chii Racing culture is all about making the scene as big as it can be. Being the biggest and baddest out there that there can possibly be while at the same time bringing in a welcoming environment for all car types from muscles to imports to exotics and beyond. Chii is going to be tearing down the barriers that have long fed some brutal rivalries both on the track and on the street.

So if you are in the chicago area and feel like going for a cruise, then post up and we will make something happen!

#6 ·
Well its a cruise, not a speed competition. So dont worry about whether youll be able to keep up or not.

Possible meet tonight.

#7 ·
no meet tonight due to a majority of the guys finishing up their builds for the season.

However.....

Sound Performance Spring Dyno day is approaching!

We are looking at sometime around late April there will be the big kickoff to the start of the racing season so come one and come all! Im sure there will be quite a few people pushing over 800 on the rollers that day. Further details will follow!

:woot:

#8 ·
IT WAS GORGEOUS THIS WEEKEND!!!

Did anyone else get the car out and enjoy the roads?

#11 ·
the info on the dyno day is still kinda sketchy. i should have the final intel by the end of this week/beginning of next week. i still have to talk to the guys at SP about it. Plan on it being about 50 to 60 bucks for 2 dyno runs. Thats their normal charge for us whenever we drop in.

#13 ·
1) Hooters in Downers Grove

Where:

Hooters in Downers Grove (right off Butterfield Rd & Highland Ave (355 Highway)

1303 Butterfield Road
Downers Grove, IL 60515
When: 7PM

Agenda: hang out talk about CHI2K9 & HIN

#16 ·
^bingo.

Sorry i didnt go to the meet last night i had other things planned.
SP built a really sick Z actually....1150 at the wheels on the stock trans. Riiiiidiculous.

p.s. is anyone else having trouble with this site? everytime i come on here i have to wait 30 seconds for the page to appear. internet connection shouldnt be a problem since i have cable.

#23 ·
OK. Big things people. First of all, F&F comes out this weekend. Ive heard a lot of cruises going on this weekend because of it on all the other forums i belong too. I know there is an EVO and Subie cruise from Fuddruckers in Schaumburg around 4 oclock.

Theres a car show and cruise that my supra buddies and myself will be doing on friday. I'll post more info about that later.

Then on saturday we are getting all the supra guys together AGAIN for a night at the drive-in (somewhere near bumble**** from what i have heard). I'll get more info on that as well. Afterwards i presume we will be cruising once again.

#24 ·
ooooooooooook. Meet tomorrow. PM me if you're interested.

Also PM me if youre interested about the cruise on saturday. Its gonna be BIG!

#25 ·
Went to the meet and cruise on saturday. Couple GT-Rs and my buddy's R34, a gallardo, a few 911 turbos, lots of evos, quite a few subies, srt-4s, Zs, yada yada...wish it had been warmer.

#26 ·
Local Sale:
Blue RaysWheels wheel locks. $120 picked up. 20 12X1.25 wheels locks for aftermarket wheels.

#27 ·
Hell yea I'm down for some cruises and meets. How do I find where all these things will be taking place?? I live in the nw burbs of the chi.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.