The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 536 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Its about that time to bring this back and go have some wings. And since Nissan4Life original creator of this meet now has a baby and is busy Im taking over. Location can be changed upon request but for now it will be in Chino Hills. Parking lot is huge and its more centralized for everyone. There is ample parking here and I've already cleared it with management to have a meet here as long as we are not too obnoxious and absolutely no drag racing anywhere in this area. All types of cars are welcomed even if your car is stock,crashed,etc just come out and have a good time.:shift:

The meet is the last Sunday of each month
This month will be 11/24/12

When: LAST Sunday of every month at 2PM...Follow the last page of thread for updates on dates.
Where: CHINO HILLS (#3333)
3160 Chino Avenue
Chino Hills, CA 91709-3518
Phone: 909-591-9035
Bring: Your ride, friends, women, a very large appetite, & money for some great food.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I've never been to an altima meet so count me in

·
ZERO MILES SINCE 2013
4,991 Posts
Shit like this is when I wish I lived in SoCal :sad:

·
SoCal Altima
326 Posts
atta boy bryan

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
better text me and remind me man
Yeah im going to send out texts the week of the meet.
This coming up Saturday is good for me. I work 'til 12 so I should be able to make it out there by 1.
Nice jose, see you there.

I get off of work at 3pm so how long are you guy's gonna be there? Im just 15mins away from chino hills.
PM me your number...I can text you to let you know if we are still there.

·
Nothin' On Me
317 Posts
count me in. i'll be caravaning w/ brian (realale420)
hope the june gloom is gone by then.
how many in so far, like 6 people?

·
Registered
302 Posts
You can roll with us from my pad just off the 10 frwy in west covina if you want. Think Ed (fourtwenty) is stopping by and were putting on his hood struts b4 we go.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Anyone near the San Bernardino area to caravan in?
For those that live in West Covina, which fwy are you guys gonna take to get there?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
807 Posts
Sup yall, i offiicially moved down to sd since last wk, and i will be getting my call schedule during orientation next monday-wedn, so will keep yall posted if im working next weekend :)

1 - 20 of 536 Posts